Schram Vineyards is one of a very few winery/ breweries in the US. We began operations at our winery/brewery in Waconia in August of 2013, and recently expanded a second brewery in Chaska, MN. We have built several wine and beer brands for distribution and are expanding out into the Metro area. March 2021 we are adding our 3rd location which will be AxeBridge Wine Co, and Urban winery in the Minneapolis North Loop area.
What You Will Do
- Manage a territory consisting of 40-50 accounts with the very realistic goal to grow to 100+ accounts within a year.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the alcoholic beverage and retail industry, understanding both competitive trends and pricing as well as a thorough understanding of Schram Enterprises products and business.
- Build successful relationships with key decision makers in your territory, understanding their business needs and strategies
- Work to achieve and maintain monthly distributions goals within your territory
- Merchandise Schram product through maintaining shelves, and displays
- Implement the use of creative point of sale to attract business within accounts
- Maintain up-to-date weekly and monthly reports as well as keep track of inventory within individual accounts
Responsible for the maximizing sales of local wine and beer brands represented by the company on and off premise to retail customers in an assigned territory by direct contact, and prospecting new accounts.
Execute sales plans and special promotions towards the achievement of predetermined sales goals. Service customers with special product deliveries on short notices, and other customer sales needs.
- Solicits sales in assigned retail accounts to achieve sales objectives as well as evaluate new business opportunities
- Insure the development of existing accounts within their territory
- Develops and prospects new accounts that open in the assigned marketing area
- Introduces new products, new promotions and provides additional marketing service to customers
- Delivers product or other related merchandise when required
- Analyzes information on competitive products, promotions, pricing and marketing policies
- Handles all customer issues in a timely and efficient manner within Company guidelines
- Ensure supplier distribution goals are met within territory
- Performs other related duties assigned
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, other business areas and government agencies as required
- Demonstrated high level proficiency of oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of adult beverage, product sales or hospitality experience
- Ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license and auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
- Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws
- 21 years of age or older
- Physical demands with activity or condition existing of a substantial amount of time amount of time include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 40 lbs
Email resume to email@example.com.